SUN 11 NOV 2018
H 13:30 – Casa Caria
A culinary journey of 7 dishes made with local ingredients, prepared by the chef Alessandro Piras, sseven dishes that tell of a territory where saffron is the star.
- Eggplant cake with melted saffron pecorino cheese, tomato and carasau bread.
- Pan fried bowel flavoured with thyme, roasted pumpkin and wild chard.
- Chickpeas stewed with fennel, saffron, crispy smoked sausage and civraxiu croutons.
- Civraxiu bread slices with white cabbage, casizolu cheese, Sardinian bacon and saffron.
- Maccarrones de punzu pasta with white ragù, pumpkin and smoked ricotta cheese.
- Boiled Sardinian succulent pig flavoured with myrtle and thistle flavoured, served cold.
- Pumpkin tart with saffron liquor, goat cheese yoghurt and pomegranate.
- Red wine IGT – Cantina Lilliu.
Cost of lunch
Zaffart Lunch 2017